The Daily Moo is a digital media, e-commerce and broadcasting company catering to the electronic music community worldwide. Based in Dublin, with offices in Ibiza, London, Glasgow, and Croatia, we are a small company with a big footprint.
Our roster of in-house publications includes Wunderground, Ibiza Club News, Croatia Club News, & UK Club News.
Our worldwide coaching event, Artist Transformation Summit, assists artists to grow and reach their goals. It has upcoming summits in 30 cities worldwide over the next 18 months and is held in such venues as Fabric London & Ibiza Rocks.
We are a young, fun company that doesn’t take itself too seriously. Perks of the job are great, the full team is just back from an all-expenses-paid 4-day music festival on a cruise ship around the Mediterranean, and week-long trips to Ibiza, Croatia and other fun places and festivals are also common.
We like to work hard and play hard, so potential candidates should come with a strong drive, passion for what they do and great work ethic. You should also have a fun side to you, and while only essential for certain roles, a strong interest in electronic music and the culture surrounding it are preferred.
We are looking to expand our marketing team in Dublin. The individual we seek must be able to handle multiple simultaneous projects with excellent communication skills in a fast-paced office environment and must have a highly creative approach to digital marketing and social media. This is a permanent on-site position at our Dublin office. We are not seeking remote or contract arrangements.
- Minimum of 1 year’s experience creating compelling copy for digital marketing campaigns that convert
- Ability to compose effective copy with high conversion rates
- Knowledge of tracking digital marketing efforts in order to measure results
- Expert on posting, scheduling, and monitoring coordinated, effective and engaging social media posts and managing social media accounts
- Effective copywriting skills for websites, landing pages, email campaigns, funnel campaigns, social media posts, articles, products and all assets and marketing campaigns we generate
- Purpose to help people and familiarity with our programs and products will be key to success in this role
This is an upbeat environment where our mission is to help artists get to the next level in their personal and professional lives. We are looking for team members that will embrace and fit that culture.
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday
Compensation: Generous salary plus monthly bonus based on department revenue after 90 day trial period is successfully completed.
Office location: Drumcondra, Dublin 9. Parking is provided.
To apply, please send your C.V along with a 60-second video of you explaining who you are and why this is the job for you to email@example.com
To all recruitment agencies: Unless otherwise indicated, TheDailyMoo does not accept agency resumes and is not responsible for any fees or expenses related to such unsolicited resumes.