The Daily Moo is a digital media, e-commerce and broadcasting company catering to the electronic music community worldwide. Based in brand new Dublin headquarters from August 2018, with existing offices in Ibiza, London, Glasgow, and Croatia, we are a small company with a big footprint.
Our roster of in-house publications includes Wunderground, Ibiza Club News, Croatia Club News, & UK Club News.
Our worldwide coaching event, Artist Transformation Summit, assists artists to grow and reach their goals. It has upcoming summits in 30 cities worldwide over the next 18 months and is held in such venues as Fabric London & Ibiza Rocks.
We are a young, fun company that doesn’t take itself too seriously. Perks of the job are great, the full team is just back from an all-expenses-paid 4-day music festival on a cruise ship around the Mediterranean, and week-long trips to Ibiza, Croatia and other fun places and festivals are also common.
We like to work hard and play hard, so potential candidates should come with a strong drive, passion for what they do and great work ethic. You should also have a fun side to you, and while only essential for certain roles, a strong interest in electronic music and the culture surrounding it are preferred.
We are looking for a senior graphic designer to work on our social media campaigns, t-shirt lines, publications and other exciting projects. We are looking for somebody highly creative, with a genuine passion for design and a flair for stand-out unique work.
The right candidate will have an in-depth back catalog of work/projects they can show to highlight their skills. If your portfolio contains 16 business card designs, a corporate letterhead and a logo, this probably isn’t the role for you.
What you’ll do:
- Create artwork and visual content for social media campaigns for our own publications, as well as artists, clubs and brands.
- Assist in creating new designs for new clothing ranges across all of our stores.
- Work alongside our team on one-off projects, anything from unique e-commerce packaging to festival magazines.
- Agree to constantly be learning and bettering yourself outside of office hours. We’ll supply the expensive training programs, you simply need to consume the content and constantly be learning and out-performing yourself due to this.
- If you can illustrate, its a bonus.
Who you are:
- A skilled graphic designer with a good eye, strong attention to detail and a good understanding of layout.
- Flawless written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and somebody that doesn’t need to be told what to do.
- Organised, works well to deadlines and works well with a team.
- Excellent understanding of the full Adobe design suite, working well both in online and print.
- A working knowledge of Premiere / After Effects is a bonus.
Hours: 9am to 6pm Monday through Friday
Compensation: Generous salary to be negotiated depending on skill level and experience
Office location: Drumcondra, Dublin 9. Parking is provided.
To apply, please send your C.V, portfolio and a paragraph detailing why you are the person for the job to email@example.com