The Daily Moo is a digital media, e-commerce and broadcasting company catering to the electronic music community worldwide. Based in Dublin, with offices in Ibiza, London, Glasgow, and Croatia, we are a small company with a big footprint.
Our roster of in-house publications includes Wunderground, Ibiza Club News, Croatia Club News, & UK Club News.
Our worldwide coaching event, Artist Transformation Summit, assists artists to grow and reach their goals. It has upcoming summits in 30 cities worldwide over the next 18 months and is held in such venues as Fabric London & Ibiza Rocks.
We are a young, fun company that doesn’t take itself too seriously. Perks of the job are great, the full team is just back from an all-expenses-paid 4-day music festival on a cruise ship around the Mediterranean, and week-long trips to Ibiza, Croatia and other fun places and festivals are also common.
We like to work hard and play hard, so potential candidates should come with a strong drive, passion for what they do and great work ethic. You should also have a fun side to you, and while only essential for certain roles, a strong interest in electronic music and the culture surrounding it are preferred.
We are looking for a ninja sales executive that will be responsible for developing and overseeing sales of advertising, content deals and brand partnerships across our various media platforms. The right candidate will have a proven track record in successful sales so when they join our team they will hit the ground running.
What you’ll do:
- Effectively obtain new business and develop new client relationships
- Manage and improve existing client relationships
- Work within a team of sales executives and coordinate efforts across all revenue products
- Follow-up and close potential sale leads
- Meet monthly, quarterly and yearly revenue income targets
- Agree to constantly be learning and bettering yourself outside of office hours. We’ll supply the expensive training programs, you simply need to consume the content and constantly be learning and out-performing yourself due to this.
Who you are:
- 1+ years experience in a sales role
- Flawless written and spoken English.
- Highly motivated and somebody that doesn’t need to be told what to do.
- Organised, works well to deadlines and works well with a team.
- A mixture of media and/or agency experience across digital, linear and branded content sales
- Preferably have a good understanding of electronic music and the culture that surrounds it.
- We are not looking for someone to sit and wait to be told what to do…. YOU will be actively driving the business and doing whatever it takes to maximize sales.
- We want to hire the person whose skills will blow us away. This is not an entry-level or intermediate position… this is for top talent that can drive sales.
- This is an upbeat environment where our mission is to help artists get to the next level in their personal and professional lives. We are looking for team members that will embrace and fit that culture.
To apply, please send your C.V along with a 60-second video of you explaining why this is the job for you to email@example.com